Christ’s Children Home in Liberia, Africa is in great need of donations. Antioch has committed to taking up a special donation every THIRD Sunday for Christ’s Children Home to help provide food, medical and educational supplies for the 45 children they care for. Just place your donation in the RED envelopes.
To Worship God there has to be a sacrifice. Where there is no sacrifice you cannot give God True Worship. All thru the Scriptures God looks for the Sacrifice that is True and from the Heart. Romans 12:1 declares, “I beseech you therefore brethren by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service”. Mark 8:34 declares, “Whosoever will come after me let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me”. You must say no to self and yes to Christ and the Word of God. “Blessings Come After Obedience”.
The Needs of Christ’s Children Home
- One 50 pound bag of rice feeds the home for one day. Plus bread, potatoes and vegetables.
- Fifty pounds of rice costs $20.00 in Africa.
- Its costs about $80.00 dollars a day to feed the children.
- The children have to carry the water about 15 minutes.
- The children range in ages from 7 to 21 years of age.